Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Power of Vision


I consider myself a visionary. I am a visionary because I can see things that other people cannot often see like: opportunities, solutions to complex problems, patterns, relationships, etc.

As an entrepreneur, you must be a visionary in order to survive the ups and downs of the lifestyle.

For instance, I see Timbuktu Cafe filled with students, adults, parents and families all day long. I can see it filled with students working collaboratively on projects, parents checking their email and working on small business tasks, and even families playing games on the PCs and gaming consoles until the late night hours.

For the past 10 months, some days, that vision is actualized and some days it has not been. There have been days when the cafe is empty almost the entire day. What gets me through those days is the vision. I know because God has always shown me visions of the future and good or bad, they ALWAYS come true.

So, I continue to work diligently towards the goal of fulfilling my vision for Timbuktu Cafe and my other businesses and relationships. And ... I have faith in God because he is my silent business partner always. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment