Monday, April 27, 2009

Sean's Reading List


I was going to write an article about every significant book I've read, but I'm lazy sometimes. Here's a brief list and the order in which I recommend them:

1. The Four Agreements (by Don Miguel Ruiz)
This book will teach you self-confidence and attaining personal freedom. I think that this book will help you to build a solid foundation for everything else in your life.

2. The Secret
Once you have attained a certain level of self-awareness and confidence, it's time to put it to use. The Law of Attraction described in this book will help you to harness the power of positive visioning and your personal power of creation.

3. Rich Dad Poor Dad: Cashflow Quadrant (by Robert T. Kiyosaki)
After creating a foundation for attracting everything into your life that you need, you need a structure of what to do with this new wealth. This book will help to expand your context and develop your financial intelligence and literacy.

4. GOALS (by Brian Tracy)
Once you've expanded your context about what's possible, you should be ready to set some well-defined goals. This book will assist you with some strategies of how to achieve the highest heights of goal attainment.

5. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (by Steven Covey)
This is not hardly a final read, but it's a very good guide to basic principles that will help you to lead a more highly effective lifestyle and continue to "sharpen the saw".

I hope you enjoy these life guides as much as I did. I've read hundreds of books, but I feel like these are foundational. With this foundation, if applied, you can achieve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment